About our Fees
Thank you for choosing Pazur EyeCare for your eyecare needs. We are dedicated to building a successful doctor-patient relationship with you and your clear understanding of our fee policies is vital to our professional relationship. Please ask if you have questions about our fees and billing policies.
Our professional fees are based on our level of expertise, time, staff support and technologies that we use during your visit to our clinic. Our fees are typically much less than the recommended fee guide of the Ontario Association of Optometrists.
OHIP (Ontario Hospital Insurance Plan) will cover the costs of some of our patient’s visits, as outlined by OHIP regulations.
Comprehensive Exam Fees
- Children (age 0-19 yrs): OHIP insured
- Seniors (age 65+): OHIP plus applicable imaging fees.
- Adults (age 20-64): $115 includes retinal imaging.
Fees for non-OHIP Insured Services
- Specific or Emergency Exam: $40
- Retinal Imaging: $35
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography): $50
- Contact Lens Fitting: $55-$100
- Bleph-Ex Treatment: $50
- Punctal Plug Treatment: $95
- Dry Eye Evaluation: $75
- Threshold Visual Field Exam: $75
- Form Completion: $25
*Please Note: Fees for ocular emergencies start at $40 unless covered under OHIP. This fee will be at the doctor’s discretion as outlined by OHIP regulation and cannot be determined without the doctor’s evaluation.