Our experienced optical staff has helped you to choose eyeglass frames and lenses that are best suited to your face, prescription needs and your own personal fashion tastes. If your spectacle prescription has changed, your eyes may initially need some time to adjust to the new lenses. Should you experience any difficulties adapting to your new prescription eyeglasses, please bring them back to our office and we’ll be happy to see you and make any necessary adjustments or changes to your new eyewear.
LENSES: 1 year warranty on all lenses covering any defects in materials and workmanship, including anti-reflection and scratch resistance coatings. Lenses that are accidentially scratched or damaged can be replaced at a 25% discount within 1 year of purchase.
FRAMES: 1 year warranty on all frames covering any defects in materials and workmanship (manufacturer dependant). Accidental breakage, neglect or abuse is not covered.
All eyewear adjustments, minor repairs and cleaning are always provided free of charge.
Your new lenses include UV protection and durable scratch resistance coating. Remember, no lens is scratch proof, only proper care will help keep your lenses free of unwanted scratches.
A few pointers:
- Always rinse your eyeglasses with warm water to get rid of any dirt or grime.
- Do not wipe dry lenses as any gritty particles can scratch your lenses.
- After rinsing, spray with lens cleaner, or use a mild solution of dish soap.
- Always use a soft cloth to clean and wipe your lenses. Do not use paper towels.
- Always store your eyeglasses in their case when not in use, do not lie them face down on the lenses.
- Avoid exposing your eyeglasses to extreme hot or cold temperatures (for instance on your car dashboard) as this can cause damage to the lens coatings and frames.
- Do not use any abrasive products or solvents to clean your frames or lenses.